Breakfast fills your “empty tank” to get you going after a long night without food. And it can help you do better all day. Easy to prepare breakfasts include cold cereal with fruit and low-fat milk, whole-wheat toast with peanut butter, yogurt with fruit, whole-grain waffles or even last night’s pizza!
Healthy Phuket, Music, Healthy Life, dance yourself fit.
- Coldplay – Music Of The SpheresEvery album that Coldplay have released has reached number one in the UK. Their latest, Music Of The Spheres, looks very likely to continue that unstoppable run. We catch up with the group to hear more about it. Newcomer Joy Crookes has also just released her first album. We find out more about her and...
- A New Covid vaccine at lastGreat news, A New Covid vaccine from Valneva produces a stronger immune response when compared to AstraZeneca. The French company reports, with no severe cases of Covid-19 seen in either group. And new positive research on lateral flow tests. Plus guest Graham Easton discusses the urgent need for teaching climate and environmental health in medical...
- False information onlineFalse information online has left one in five girls feeling physically unsafe. This is according to The Truth Gap, a new report by Plan International. One in three say false information is affecting their mental health, leaving them feeling stressed, worried and anxious. Others reported concerns about bogus events advertised on social media placing them...
- Earthshot the winners are?Over the last 2 weeks, we have featured the 15 finalists in the Earthshot prize, an initiative to highlight and award projects designed to conserve and sustain natural environments and improve our lives in ways that are sensitive to issues such as climate change and biodiversity loss. Here we discuss this year’s winning projects and...
- The first week of winter in PhuketThailand is expected to enter the ‘cold’ season at the end of October and the periods of chilly weather will last longer, 5 to 7 days at a time instead of just 3 or 5 days as in previous years, according to the Thai Meteorological Department. The first week of winter in Phuket has been...